I’m back from a wondrous trip. A few things I accomplished a learned between 20 days and 30 historical sites:
1. I have decided to get my ears pierced.
2. I went to a bar. 0.o Perhaps more on that another day.
3. I cannot live without Greek coffee.
4. I have learned that it is okay to be a tourist.
5. I watched Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night in an all male cast at a London theatre. :D
6. Once someone has traveled, has seen another piece of the beautiful world, has wandered lost in a foreign city and been surrounded by a foreign language, one cannot stop.
7. However, I have also learned that backpacking is not for me, as fun as that would be.
8. I have learned that God speaks to each of us in slightly a different way, and that’s okay. (Perhaps more on this later also)
9. I have made a good friend, one with whom I could talk of life, death, marriage, God, fears, hobbits, Greek coffee, cathedrals, religion, stray dogs, and everything else beneath the stars.